Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dani's Version of a Saturday

This is my version of a Saturday.   So I wake up, go see if Britti and Nica are awake and try not to pester.  Then I go downstairs and check  my e-mail.  After that I make Dad a lunch.  I eat breakfast and  head to my room.  Then I read.  Next, I go downstairs.  While there I either play Wii or watch TV.  (This is always all done before 8:00 am.)  Then I wait for Britti and Nica to wake up. After that ,  I wave bye to Dad.  Then they wake up. (usually nobody is up while I do all of the above.)  Then anything could happen.

          Up bright and early!.........    This post was published by Dani!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Dani, you are so awesome!!

nelsons said...

you guys really need to update your blog!
ps, its Nicas bday and for some reason your phone number is telling me that it is unavailable at this time.. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICA! love you sooo much and miss you!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

that is such a beautiful photo :)