Friday, November 5, 2010

EWWWWW!

I hate this whole growing up thing.  It really gives me joy and all, but still..... can't they just stay little forever!?  So this morning I am at work with no make up on.  I know I don't exactly cake it on and going without it on a family day is not so bad, I just look like I'm half dead or something.  But this post is really about the reason I am here with no make up on. 

This morning Dani was up bright and early hitting the shower (not her favorite thing, she'd rather read or talk to Oma in the morning).  She packed a bag with her cutest clothes, a brush, and MY Make up!  The school is having a dance!  EWWWWW boys!  Fortunately for me, Dani is friends with everyone, regardless of gender (annoyance is a factor however), and I know she'll have a good time without thinking that dancing together turns you into anything more than friends.  But just you wait people...you'll be weirded out too when it's your own!

3 comments:

katrina said...

hahaha that is soo cute, and exciting! i want to hear all about it!

Sue said...

She is a beautiful young women both inside and out. You and Ryan have done a great job raising her!!

Longmore said...

Grace went to the 4-6 grade Christmas ball last year. They dressed up, did their hair pretty (no make up) and had to dance with boys. She thought "Ewwwww". She is excited for it this Christmas!